- 4 1/2 ounces San Dimas Mezcal
- Several dashes angostura aromatic bitters
- 1/2 orange, cut in 12 wedges
- 1/2 (11.5-ounce) can San Pellegrino Aranciata orange soda or 4 ounces Sparkling Water and 2 1/2 ounces fresh Orange Juice
- Fill three 6-ounce glasses to the top with ice. Squeeze a wedge of orange over the ice in each glass, leaving the squeezed rind in the glass. Shake a generous dash of bitters over the ice. Pour 1 1/2 ounces of San Dimas in each glass. Fill each glass to the top with the Aranciata or Juice and Sparkling mix and stir vigorously. Garnish with an additional wedge of and serve.