We believe our history is part of what we will do in the future, we are young but we have the idea to change our industry and how consumers use our brands.
- Production started in 2009 with Tacora Reserva a blend of Cabernet / Carmenere.
- 2010 released Tacora Gran Reserva a blend of Cabernet / Malbec / Merlot.
- First products sold in Mexico and Chile.
- 2010 we started Quebracho in Argentina with focus on the North America market (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- In 2011 two new wines were introduced; from Limari valley Tacora Reserva Pinot Noir and from Curico valley the Tacora Reserva Sauvignon Blanc.
- Two new wines for 2012 Carmenere Reserva and Syrah Reserva.
- Entry level wines, Red Label, for Asia was released in 2012, currently the estate has under control more than 200 acres in Chile.
- In 2011 we started the San Dimas Mezcal project in Oaxaca, production in 2012 with limited release.
- In 2013 export of the first container of San Dimas Mezcal to the USA.
- In 2015 sparkling Wine from Chile 100% Chardonnay.